Thanks everyone for your answers, it's amazing the wealth of knowledge here. I hear loud and clear I really should chill out a bit, not sweat the small stuff. Usually good at that but I got burned pretty bad on the first try!

As much as my wife would like to take them to see mosquito bay and to see the bioluminescent bay again herself, we are both starting to think that since they are coming from London and Virgin and British Airways have nonstop flights to Antigua it might be a better choice this time. We haven't made up our minds yet but we have sailed there twice and enjoyed it. None of your advice is in vain, we still have the three couples trip coming up and although the girls will be fine I have a brother and a brother-in-law that could be hard to please. Also, my wife's sister and husband will probably sail with us in the near future and they are from Greece so all of the visa waiver/visa advice is very helpful.

As for the provisioning, communications and chores/duties I think there was some very good advice. Finally, special thanks to jburch for taking the time to post so much information! I have all of this bookmarked and will be referring to it before each big trip.

Again, thanks to all and anyone feel free to add more tips.

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!