beerMe said:
Sail2wind you're always there when I need you! I was planning on getting the charter outfit to work with the owner to get a decal for the boat if it didn't have one already. The boat being US registered makes sense and explains who some boats can and some can't. Good to know ahead of time that foreign guests will need to present in person. So my next question is how do I find the C&I office in Culebra? I know the area and where the airport is but can somebody tell me where the building is? Which side of the airport, what color the building is, coordinates something like that? If there is a "closest" place to dock or beach a dingy to reduce the walk? I've done a few walks on land and know how hot it can be.

All CYOA boats have US Customs decal stickers on them already. Just sayin'...
The customs office at Culebra is at the airport. Ask when you get there if you don't see the sign. From the public dock it's less then a 10 minute walk. Calling them is a good idea. They have been very helpful friendly whenever I've called. The number is (787) 742-3531. If you are concerned with the walk, tie up at the Dinghy Dock bar and ask the bartender to call you a cab.