I just reread all of your posts and wanted to make sure I said thank you all very much! I jotted down notes from almost every post.

I would like to add updates as things unfold to aid others in the near future and ask everyone to let me know if you see any omissions or errors in the plan. Oh, and of course tell me when I'm getting OCD!

The plan is forming - we'll try to go to Vieques to see the bioluminescent bay at Mosquito Bay, conditions permitting. So I'll need to find an outfit that allows SVI and see if they will get the boat usage fee decal ahead of time. If we have the decal I'm hoping we can call to clear into PR but if not we will do the walk to the airport. I'll try to contact C&I in Culebra ahead of time to see if having non-US aboard requires we report in person. I've seen conflicting answers and know it is always up to their discretion. My old 2001-2002 Scott's cruising guide says non-us vessels and vessels with non-resident aliens must check into PR at official ports of entry. If we have to buy the decal in Culebra we will need exact change.

It looks like there will be 5 and we have narrowed down the dates to June 27 - July 11 (14 days) so there is some progress. One US citizen, me, one Greek citizen with resident status in US, my wife, one nephew US citizen, Greek resident student in England, one niece Greek citizen, student in Wales, one nephew's girlfriend, Greek citizen now working in England. I assume I need to get the Greek niece and Greek girlfriend busy on obtaining multi-entry visas and that the US citizen nephew is ok. I am going to leave this job up to them but I want to make sure they have what they need so that we don't get any surprises. I assume those visas will solve any issues of starting from the USVI or BVI or crossing between the two. If there is time we might include a little of the BVIs for 3-4 days at least to the Baths and Anagada but we won't push it.

It looks like I will be looking for a larger monohull. The niece had a strong preference against my advice of a cat. So far I know that Island Yachts, CYOA and Sunsail allow SVIs, with conditions for the last two. If anyone knows of others in the BVI's please let me know. I know IYC is closed Sundays. Frankly, I don't think we can afford a big boat from Sail Caribe or Moorings for two weeks; we usually find discounts when we go.

All three guests will be flying from London and we are not sure if they will take the US route to STT or the island route to EIS as of yet.

My fears of their comfort won't be an issue for the niece and nephew - beyond competitive sailing for the niece, they both hold Greek sailing certificates (not international) and have been racing crew on a 36 footer in the Aegean. They are used to sleeping anywhere they can find a spot - I think they will find their accommodations luxurious. The girlfriend has no boating experience so she will be the great unknown.

That is where we stand today. There is also a restriction from the SIL that they both actually graduate. We think they will both know for sure by the end of January. Once I know that I will continue with progress reports.

Again, thanks for all of the information so far!

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!