Since Jet Blue prodded itself up to one of the friendliest airlines flying my whole family has made it a point to use their service, from day #1 it was incredibly passenger friendly, yup we even used the Jet Blue American Express card for everything, hell my wife & I have flown roundtrip from Boston to Sint Maarten 3 times just on points, and lately its been the carrier of choice to take the grand kids to Disney. But like all good things that we become enthralled with they have in my opinion consistently lost their credibility in the past 3 years with inconsistent customer service that now hovers on non existent and their pricing structures are no longer the deal we were used to. Yes Orlando is awful to deal with, TSA has added a new level of rudeness, try to ask a normal question and you are looked upon with disdain. The Jet Blue ticket counter in SXM is abysmal, they top the list for the most arrogant part time employees there. We flew back one time from SXM to New York, Kennedy and for the entire flight the front lavatories were blocked off by a service cart. We were told that the Pilot had food poisoning but when we landed the Pilot & Co-pilot were in the bus to the terminal next to us laughing about what happened. When we called JetBlue concerning the conditions in SXM and the 2.5 hour delay they offered us a $25 credit, stick it. Recently a friend flew back to Boston from Ft. Lauderdale and when she checked in she was told that she didn't make a seat choice when she booked and all that was left were extra legroom seats for $65 extra ONE WAY. Hello Southwest