I will vouch for the fact Chicago does have the "even more speed" line with JB but it is not with the rest of the security. We were told we would have to go to a different security area much removed from where we were at. We opted to stay where we were, mainly because we were already moving through the general security line when we found that out. I did purchase the extra space seats, and the plus to that is they don't allow anyone else to use the luggage space above your seats then. That is one draw to purchasing the extra space seats just before a flight, when you could have luggage issues. We also went through San Juan, a slight delay due to a sick flight attendant on the way down, and waiting for a replacement. But I will mention we had a much different experience, because we flew in on a Tuesday and left on a Friday a week later. I really am done with those Saturday to Saturday flights, those are stressful flights. We were treated very well with both JB flights, I am sorry they are dropping the San Juan to SXM flights in May 2016. They may be busy from San Juan to SXM on Saturdays, but both the Tuesday and Friday flights they were half full at best. Also, I also think they are using much newer planes than AA for SXM trips, at least that is my experience.