My first trip was 1986. Some memories along the way include:

Going to Anegada pre GPS when there were basically a few water jugs sometimes marking the channel. Hanging with Lowell and Sue at the ARH (then an honor bar) as well as dinner at ARH and with Vernon at Neptune's. A highlight was late afternoons when Pam would come out in her dinghy selling baked goods late in the afternoon. A busy night at that time was 5 boats in the anchorage,

The honor bar at Sidney's. As some of you may know, Sidney had a heavy island patois and could be difficult to understand, Somehow I could talk with him for hours- rum helped. One time after paying our bill, we stayed for another few drinks. When I searched him out to pay the additional bill, he told me "Don't worry my friend, you spent enough here tonight"..

Wonderful dinners at the Conch Shell restaurant in Trellis. We were disappointed to go there one year to discover it was bulldozed for an airport expansion.

Cheeseburgers in Paradise at Stanley's in CGB and the tire swing.

Hiking Moskito Island to Honeymoon Bay when it was the Drakes Anchorage resort. Dinner there was the best in the islands at the time.

The Pirates Pub on Saba was a blast. I do not remember meeting Bert, but I think he was still around at that time.

Recent trips have been to the Grenadines and USVI/SVI/St. Croix.

It's time to go back.