Here is a letter I wrote to the company. I don't really know what to expect from them in a response. I honestly will be surprised if they respond at all. This is only the crust of how bad things actually were on board.
Thoughts?

A group of us took a charter aboard Anchor Management in June. The night we arrived we met the chef and captain we had hired. It was specified after a long day of travel to make sure the water heater was on for us. Later that night we went to shower and had no hot water. The chef we hired ,who was staying on board,attempted to remedy the situation by calling someone familiar with the vessel. We were told in a very offensive manner to not touch anything on the boat or we would be responsible. We were told to go use the bath house nearby. This bathhouse was unclean and had no hot water. The next morning I visited the front office for help getting the issue resolved before we set sail. No one ever came to the boat to fix it. The neighboring boat captain (Hal) came aboard and told us if we did not stop complaining the boat wouldn't leave the port as the captain (Ron) would quit on the spot. This did not set well with us.
Over the course of the next few days we were told the water heater had a bad part and could not be fixed. Being familiar with boats we asked the captain to crank the engines and heat the water for us so we could have hot showers. The only day he obliged was Wednesday for the nice dinner at Anegada. We were never offered an explanation as to why our request wasn't honored. We realize boat parts aren't readily available but there was no reason to not use the engines to heat the water.
I also need to address the chef we hired for this charter as well. Two of us had packed our meat from the United States and it was conveyed to the chef to keep our portions separate and explained how we wished our meals to be prepared. We were chastised each time we entered the galley to get a bite to snack on. After several meals with no meat we questioned why we weren't being served our packed portions and were assured the meals were being prepared right. The last two days of the trip the two guests who packed their meat wound up feeding the entire boat,crew included,their meat portions. The chef even threw two steaks overboard saying they were soured. This was a lie because we checked the frozen meats each day to make sure they were staying frozen. There was 30 pounds of meat frozen. It is unacceptable that the two persons who transported the meat did not have meat with each meal as they requested. Friday the chef cooked more meat than could be consumed.
Needless to say this seemingly small inconveniences ruined the majority of our trip. We were a group of 6 friends who have boated together for years but due to issues aboard the vessel we did not speak from Wednesday evening to when we returned to port. We have not spoken since.
This was to be the trip of a lifetime for us and it turned out to be the worst vacation we have ever booked. I am still broken hearted over the money we spent on this vacation and it's disappointing outcome.

Please give me an explanation why this crew did not address our issues and make this a vacation of a lifetime like we were assured it would be.