This might be a bit heavier than you like but is my all time favorite thing to grill.

Pork Tenderloin Surprise Package

Ingredients for 6 servings

12 thick-cut slices bacon
1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 6 slices about 1 1/2 thick
1 medium-size onion, cut into 6 slcies about 1/4 inch thick
1 large tomato, cut into 6 slices about 1/2 inch thick ( I don't like cooked tomatoes, so I get some big mushroom caps and slice them and use in place of the tomato)
1 medium-size yellow, green, or red bell pepper, cut in 6 pieces
Last but not least (are ya ready for this) 6 slices provolone cheese

For each package, cross 2 bacon slices and place a pork slice in center where bacon slices cross. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper. Top pork with an onion slice, a tomato slice(or mushroom), and a bell pepper piece. Bring bacon slices around stack and secure on top with wooden or metal pick. Make sure if your using a wooden pick to soak it in water to keep it from burning in the cooking process. Repeat to assemble remaining packages.

Arrange packages in center of cooking grate. Use the indirect cooking method with a drip pan under the bundles. Cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of meat registers 160 degrees F. This takes about 40 to 50 minutes for medium. About 5 minutes before meat is done, top each package with a slice of cheese. This envelops the meat & veggies making it a surprise package for your guests.

Makes 6 servings.

This is one of my all time favorite things to grill

Brad
Never wait or hesitate