Gorda Guy.
Hi Friend, thank you. We will be there early. We only brought iPad and phones and couldn’t fill out the online forms. Had a friend here print em out, Filled them out by hand and sent back...nada. So we called clinic on VG. We have a Wednesday departure. She argued that we needed test on Monday...I tried several times to get a Sunday appointment, she was having none of it. So made appointment. Then called Tortola office “To be sure sir you ought to do it on Sunday. “. So I called and the lady was very harried but moved us from Monday to Sunday. We will take our filled out pages and be there early. I never saw anything like yesterday’s parking ..lots full in and across the road and on the street at 130 and line out the side of new building. I thought later perhaps that was people getting vaccinated in which case would be a great thing. .

Our friends who left ten days ago and were told to show up between ten and 12. Took our Jeep from savannah bay and got back 3 hrs later.

Although they don’t have many cases here yet on VG I’m sure they are doing lots of testing . I’m hoping the demand doesn’t overcome the supply of testing, but feel better with 3 days now. I booked Cape Air down and Air Caribbean back to savea few bucks. I’m hoping they show up. I worry some that incoming passengers will cancel and they won’t show. Will cross that bridge Wednesday. So sad it’s not going better..island is unusually green for this time and weather and breeze is perfect.

Last edited by Will_L; 07/10/2021 01:59 PM.