islandgem said:
You are absolutely right Eric. We have known Bruno personally for many years and always celebrated our Anniversary dinners with Bruno at Le Cottage. I don't ever remember a complaint from that establishment! If Bruno had been personally made aware of the problems experienced, they would have been resolved immediately. It is always so unfair to complain on a public forum before the business owner has had an opportunity to make things right. Hopefully the unsatisfied customers will come to join the many of us who know Bruno's business ethics and realize that he always strives for the best in any business he operates.

I do not feel it was unfair to make this bad visit known. Here's why. Throughout our visit to Dreams, we had basically been ignored. Would you have me waste MORE of my valuable vacation time seeking attention from a manager who was nowhere to be found that day? Sorry, no. I am not going to waste my time.
I posted my review here in the hopes that Bruno WOULD hear of this visit and realize that everything was NOT going smoothly. I do not expect retribution from Bruno. I just hope that he gets things together and keeps the place going. My previous review on TripAdvisor gave him 5 stars. I did not post to Trip Advisor about this visit instead choosing a smaller forum where hopefully he will hear of this.
Eric Hill asks "How many complaints have been heard of LeCottage?" I ask, perhaps there have been complaints but they were shut down here as quickly as mine was. Or perhaps other people are smarter than I am and choose NOT to voice their opinion on here unless it is positive.
Actually, I just looked on Trip Advisor and in fact, there are several complaints about poor service on Le Cottage. I am going there tonight but we know one of the waiters and expect great service.
Social Media is a place for discourse. There is nothing wrong with posting a negative OR a positive. It is simply one person's opinion on a single day. You may choose to disagree with me. And that is your right.

Last edited by lcote; 01/03/2015 04:33 PM.