I have been to Dreams about 20 times, and not every time was perfect but I do still expect a great experience when I go as I know Bruno does as well. My bad days there have still been pretty fantastic. So simply stated by many of us is that you should give it another chance and that based on our ongoing experience with the place it has been consistently good. I probably expect a bit more from Bruno and his staff than most others as we have been there enough that we get to feeling entitled which I think is a natural feeling for regulars. We keep coming back so that says a lot. We also keep talking about Bruno, but David (french spelling ?) looks like he could be Bruno's brother and he also does a fantastic job and is there most days.

This happens with many places all across the island where the regulars would stand up for the place. It is natural to protect what we care about. I have been on both sides, and I guess I have learned to be careful when reviewing a place I do not care for that is popular such as Mark's, Yvettes, Bajatzu, or Toppers.

This does not equal not posting about a bad experience, but I do suggest that you are ready for the response and do not take it personally.

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat