I know Chuck Morton (my husband) has already voiced his opinion on this issue but I wanted to add something as well. We went to Le Cottage when Bruno was there and yes it was several years ago and on that particular night we were completely ignored during dinner there. And it wasn't a holiday and both owners were there. And although I like the menu and the wine selection at Le Cottage, we've gone to Bistro Caraibes instead since that time because of that experience. BC has always made us feel welcome and we've had great service and food there. That being said, we went to Dreams for lunch last year and loved it. And service was fine. You always have to be in the French/island mindset when dining at any of these great restaurants. But that doesn't excuse being ignored. We just don't usually go back to restaurants when we are treated that way. And yes I totally understand that sometimes there are just issues with the wait staff etc. especially during the holidays. I totally get that. But there are just too many restaurants to choose from as it is on vacation on St Maarten. Everyone has different experiences and expectations and their favorites. I like reading everyone's reports.