I had reached out to Bruno because the reviews surprised me greatly & since I love the place so much I wanted Bruno to know there were some very unhappy people. As you will read below I have copied his response to me in whole (mistakes & all but he is French so give him a break) so everyone can see he is in fact a caring & concerned owner who wants his customers to be happy. Having a business where you have to have employees representing you is never easy but it is way more difficult here & I know that first hand.....

As Bruno asked those who had issues should contact him on his Facebook page or email him at: Bruno.dreamsbeachbar@facebook.com

I hope that anyone who had a bad experience will take his apology as truly sincere & give them another try one day because when things are working right there, which is most of the time, it is wonderful......

Hi Sharon, Happy new year too , to you and and your familly. I know we got 2 bad reviews on TTOL and i'm very apologize about that : i'm not registed on TTOL and can't answer them. Also they have to go to my FB page and it will be easier for them. If they are on the island yet , they will be our gues for sure for a good lunch wih us. if ou can be my voice , i really appreciate. also my problem was : i have 22 peoples working a dreams and during 3 days we go 2 or 3 saff do no came to work : so the service was a disastre. SO now holidays is finish and it will be better at dreams for sure . tHANK TOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT