Love the way this post has gone. Some really nice BOATERS with personal boats much nicer than what they chartered had a bad experience. I know this because they are all on my dock and all raft up every weekend. I was there at the same time as said in another post, what they had as a crew is what i told them to expect! They should have bare boated but chose to sit back and enjoy. I always provision on island with the charter company, 15 times thus far. The meat they brought down can not be bought on island, no way near the quality. GMO, ABF, Organic.... who cares, they paid a lot to bring it and even more to have a CHEF, sure, cook it. I am in the food business with a chefs degree, CEC. I doubt if their chef had a dishwashers degree BUT, they paid for a dream vacation and basically got the shaft, twin screw in my opinion. I have been on TTOL since 2000 and just read and rarely if ever respond but, please members, understand that some people for their first or second time who pay for a crewed boat watch the Bravo show about yachting and expect at least a good time. Not toasted bagels for breakfast and cold showers. I am not defending them as they don't need it, just stating a fact and telling you that people I know well and enjoy every weekend did not get what they paid for. I met Capt Ron and Chef dishwasher at Norman Island for a drink on their boat. Both were laying on the couch doing nothing. and They got good tips. I would have tossed them on the dingy and a bottle of water for the run home:) My .02