Carol,

Yes I did and they could personally care less about DOT regulations and US laws as opposed to citing their own contract of carriage.

I couldn’t find the person who wrote about receiving a full like-kind credit back to their credit card but I did find some interesting opinions and I did cite some of the comments made by Gary Leff of View From the Wing about DOT regulations and the fact they’re breaking the law, as well as comments from The Points Guy regarding consumers being entitled to a full refund (as opposed to a credit in their travel bank....) under US law. I was asked if I was an attorney?

Bottom line, I’ve wasted all the time I wish to waste on Jet Blue and in the future, as in my personal past, I will fly them only when it suits my personal convenience; the price is right; AA is not available for my needs; and lastly, I have no other alternative.

And for the record, and as in the past, AA still remains as my preferred carrier when available even when they do change their schedules all the time.

Sincere thanks to everyone who attempted to help me.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."