Carol, RonDon and ruralcarrier,

In all honesty, I’m done here.

No class action although that would be an interesting point, and no cc dispute. I wasn’t looking at a ton of money here in the first place and I may get to choose to use the travel bank credit at some point, but it was about principle to me. It was MY money and I would like to be in control of it rather than the airline. As I said, it’s the principle of the issue and not the money.

When I questioned when the decision to invoke Force Majeure came into being there was no answer, and to me it was a legitimate question because JB did provide a full cash back credit to my cc when Irma took place in 2017 (I think?) and that was clearly either a weather related situation or the government decision it was unsafe to land planes and hotels were not available to accommodate passengers, all of which should fall under the Force Majeure clause.

The only way they will deal with my refund beyond the travel bank is if I could find that person who said they had their monies refunded to their credit card along with their record locator - the airline stated if one person received the credit back then all should but that was a week ago. I got tired of reading old posts here and on Facebook.

I tried people but it just didn’t work.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."