Originally Posted by Steve27
We were traveling with The Moorings for June 12th, however that obviously has been cancelled. They have suspended travel through June 15th. Our charter price was just over $10,000 and they wanted us to pay in full to allow us to change our charter dates without a change fee of $1,000. We did not pay in full because if we did and had to change again under their terms we would forfeit all $10,000. I am not willing to give them $10,000 for 13 months interest free and a possibility of losing it all. I was even offering to keep what was down on the deposit and pay the higher charter fee for next years pricing, but they would not do that either. Poor business practice when you cancel a trip, but still want the trip paid in full. There was no other date we could have gone till next year. I have chartered with Moorings for years, but may just have to leave and charter with another company next year.

If you paid by credit card then why don't you file a credit card dispute since they cant deliver?