Ok a little update...As far as paying in full for a trip next year is not the prudent thing to do, because for some reason the situation comes up again and you have to cancel you are now out the $10,000+. Says so in the contract. As far as disputing with the CC Company we talked with them as a back up plan and they said if the Charterer cancels the trip they maybe able to get the deposit back. That was a maybe. The whole time I was dealing with the Moorings and made sure to point out we have been loyal customers for years now. I understand they are probably strapped for cash and need to keep those deposits. We did come to an agreement of taking a CNOTE (Moving our deposit) to next June, but paying the 2021 pricing instead of the 2020 pricing. I was ok with this since I got an early booking discount and a prepaid fuel option that we did not have for this year. So we will be all set for a 514PC on June 19, 2021.

Cruising the local waters here in SC and GA. Love the BVIs and miss the Tradewinds!