As I said I doubt enough people in the bvi take the vaccine to allow the island to truly open without considerable pain and death. The virus is going to be around a long while. It will infect the unprotected.

In just this thread you see well informed folks with their personal decisions not to take it. On the BVI news sites, I see all sorts of conspiracy theories, some in my view totally off the wall scientifically, some with racial overtones, some with anti-UK bias. You add all these up and and a significant number if not a majority will turn down the vaccine.

Again it matters not a bit what people believe or do with their own health to me. I do suspect that what the bvi gave up so much to prevent by isolating the population for a long while with outstanding health results will be lost when an under vaccinated population truly opens up as they will surely have to this year. Their pain from this scourge will just have been delayed.

I get my second moderna hopefully this week. Other than a third eye growing in the middle of my forehead, the first one caused little harm. As to my diet, I rather suspect gin and fine bourbon will have a greater impact on my health than gmos.:)

To each their own. I seriously hope everyone is successful in their plan to deal with Covid.

Last edited by Will_L; 02/08/2021 11:20 AM.