I did see that The Premier did say he would be taking the vaccine himself shortly. There had been a lot of comments concerning him not getting it with the Health Minister. Hopefully they will acquire more vaccine and the population will take it in sufficient numbers they will drop the quarantine. They cannot hope to have the tourist income they need with a quarantine in place this summer for people who have been vaccinated. Few people will spend four days in quarantine and a second test and wait for results if they have been vaccinated. There will be too many other venues. Though we usually stay several weeks, we also have family and friends visit part of the time and I would not expect them to spend 4 days locked up when only staying a week or so. So we wait.

If they open up transportation to from st. Thomas I don’t see the efficacy of the quarantine, but they will do what they will do. A friend who runs a snorkel business and rib rental among other things doesn’t believe they will have any meaningful business until 22. I hope he’s wrong but he’s close to the action.