Originally Posted by sail445
Originally Posted by Maria_and_Steve
Ha ha, "full of poisons." That is why we got 2 doses!!!

They contain polyethylene glycol. It’s not a vitamin

So does toothpaste and cosmetics. Do you know anyone who doesn’t use those products. Many other medications containe pg as well. There is an hypothesis that the few incidents of hypersensitivity to the vaccine is due to antibodies in the recipient to pg. those are not established. Every vaccine has a very infrequent allergic reaction, the most serious of which is called anaphylactic reaction. It is similar to what a small percentage of the population has to bee stings and shellfish or peanuts.

True anaphylaxis happens very quickly, indeed the subject can nearly fall off the needle with iv med reactions. With vaccines they happen in a few minutes and is why you are asked to wait for 15 or 20 minutes after the injection. You are in an environment with someone who has epinephrine available and will administer it if you are one of the few people per million that has a reaction. I don’t believe there has been a single death attributed to such a reaction. If you vaccinate a billion people with any biological somebody will have a fatal event. Your odds are a whole lot better of winning the next three powerball lottery in succession than dying of a reaction to the vaccine. Your chance of a serious reaction is less than being struck by lightening.

People are dying at a rate of 3 to 4 thousand a day. I have had two friends die with it and another who spent 3 weeks on a ventilator who was a very active 60 year old, sharp as a tack and beginning a great retirement who I fear will never be the same.

I don’t care whether any one person gets a vaccination or not but I hate to see the myths and bs circulated causing people to not trust the science and statistics that weigh heavily in favor of getting as many people vaccinated for coronavirus as soon as possible.

Last edited by Will_L; 02/07/2021 04:13 PM.