Originally Posted by stevelon
I have had COVID I have had 2 Pfiser shots. The thing i do not understand is the fear of this virus. I caught it at a winery with 6 others at our table. Ages 72 (me) to 25 the rest 50's,. Two nurses one er covid nurse. Mine was like a cold 3 days. Max temp 97. The others ranged from 103 temp for 3 days and loss of taste but no other complications. Covid nurse had already had it so no symptoms at all, Everyone I know that has had it same but one. That was fatal but Covid was not the primary cause. In my state Missouri .. My weather app has the COVD rate as of today. 32140 confirmed this year 379 deaths which is a 99.988 survival rate as of today. So I have a real problem worrying about the whole thing. Even though I gave had the COVID and the vaccine i still must wear a mask. Most places to eat are at limited capacity an so on. You still must be negative on a short term test, and comply with all other regs. In my opinion the cure is much worse than the disease. We had to postpone a trip to mexico last hear and rescheduled for april this year. Still not sure if we can go as it can be a crapshoot on the test. The place we are going has medical staff there to do the test untio March 31. So we are giving it a 50/50 chance of the vacation as what the us and mexico will do regarding the covid regulations. Just watching the craziness and shaking my head. I am not worried about the pandemic but the way people and governments react to it.
All the Best
Steve

Based on your statistics, it's actually a 1.2% death rate. 98.8% survival. So far, I'm not ready to pick the 1.2% of my friends and family I'm ready to part with if it can be avoided.

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com