Originally Posted by bailau
EZGoin-

What was transfer like at STJ to Island Birds to EIS? Nadia mentioned it takes about an hour after deplaning and you have check back in. I assume you don't need to show any test information in STJ airport...just your Island Birds receipt?

Thanks in advance

I'm not entirely sure which airport you mean... STT or SJU? I assume STT (St. Thomas). We used Island Birds from STT to EIS three times now (and twice on the return).

I believe we did have to show our USVI travel authorization and covid test on arrival at STT. After that, just exit the terminal and head right to the smaller terminal that has the local Caribbean operators like Cape Air. The pilot comes into the terminal to pick us up and takes us out to the aircraft. Nadia scheduled our flight for 2:30 with a 1:48 arrival at STT, so less than an hour.

The pilot will also help with USVI immigration on the return and can take your luggage through customs so they will not be opened. Overall as convenient as can be, can definitely recommend based on our experience.

We have a ferry reservation this time for the return, purely to save some money. Will see how that goes.

M4000 "Lio Kai"