Well we made it home safely, but it's always a long trip back - around 20 hours.

A taxi took us the short distance to the ferry terminal. We were advised to arrive early and were there at 7:00 for our 8:00 sailing. There were already about 7 people ahead of us. The line went quickly. I showed printouts of my ferry reservation, exit test, and USVI travel authorization. I would advise having these on paper if at all possible. The fare was $60 each plus fees and $10 per checked bag (and they check small rollers), $10 departure tax.

They were very diligent with the check in process... spraying the glass of the booths between every traveler. Temperature check and lots of hand sanitizer. We were on the Bomba Charger, presumably at quota capacity of 50, or near that number.

The ferry left and arrived about thirty minutes late. It did not cause us a problem, but passengers with tight connections were nervous.

The C&I process didn't take too long with that number of people. Showed exit test and travel authorization again.
Then there was another national guard checkpoint to check these documents.

We took this board's advice and went to Emerald Beach via taxi. We had a nice table right at the edge of the beach - certainly beats waiting in the terminal.

Back in Seattle after midnight. Thanks for taking the time to read all this and for the comments.

M4000 "Lio Kai"