We had a nice day today. Got an early taxi from the Moorings base to Peebles and were first in line for our day 4 test. We were back at our boat before 9AM.

Left the base to do some more sailing, but wind was more East today and after 4 tacks only got me to Dead Chest, I was reminded why I typically motor up the channel.
Headed to George Dog to do some snorkeling (which I interpret as being OK to do in quarantine... in any case there was no other boat around to infect - and we are vaccinated anyway).

We had a nice swim... probably haven't snorkeled there since our first visit to the BVI, mostly because nearby Great Dog was so much better.

Really nice broad reach back down the channel back to Great Harbor where my wife is making dinner onboard. We've set up a dive on Thursday.

I'm really going to try to no wait on pins and needles for our Q release tomorrow... obsessively checking my phone, etc. That got me into trouble last time. We'll make the best of the day, probably sail around again, conditions should be much like today.

M4000 "Lio Kai"