Wow, thanks so much for all the kind comments... I made sure to read them to my wife to help quiet the doubts that she had regarding anyone being interested in any of this :-)

Today we had nice weather in the morning and moved from the Bight to a mooring at the Caves, where I enjoyed some paddle boarding and we went snorkeling in the caves and around treasure point. This was really nice, better than I remembered. I don't know if the area is still recovering from Irma or if the lack of boats and the attendant rafts of noodles and snorkelers made for more abundant marine life. Visibility was also very good, and we spotted a stingray and barracuda off treasure point.

Since we are set to rendezvous with Sail Caribbean tomorrow morning, we headed to Cooper Island in the early afternoon. This involved motoring directly into wind and waves and was not all that pleasant compared to the sailing we have been doing. Salt Island passage always seems to be particularly rough, and the E wind was around 20 kts.

By the time we reached Manchioneel Bay, the weather had turned somewhat and it was cloudy, rolly, squally and we had showers through the afternoon. With the bar and restaurant also closed, it was far from the most inviting vibe at CIBC. Not much to do but relax on the boat and read.

As we were coming into the mooring field, there were a few boats and several groups of swimmers, some around a boat on one of the outer buoys and another group that seemed to be swimming to Cistern Rock. As we were tying up, a Moorings PC "MAI TAI TIME" came charging through the mooring field at a speed that struck me as really reckless. Minutes later, a M4800 passed us at a distance of about 8 feet on the way to their boaty ball. Why?? The boat name was "Amused". I was not.

The water and weather has calmed down now and we are looking forward to our dives tomorrow, location still TBD. They will be our first dives in at least a year and a half.

M4000 "Lio Kai"