It's no secret I've never been a huge fan of JB and here we go again.

A few weeks ago I took advantage of some very good pricing on JB and in an attempt to use up miles and travel bank dollars I booked my November travel. to SXM. Typically, if forced into using JB we would fly out of JFK but having noticed a JB n/s flight from EWR, we booked it round trip. We were aware of their habit of routinely cancelling the Tues., Wed., and Thursday flights so I deliberately booked the Friday round trip which is usually a safe bet to avoid cancellation.
Saturday, in checking my reservations as I routinely do, I discovered JB does not list the flight we're booked and confirmed on.

When you attempt to search for it, our flights come up as non-existent yet when I check our reservations it does NOT show any changes. I'm relatively certain it's not a matter of it being totally booked and taken out of the scheduling but I don't know where to go to clarify.

In attempting to contact JB to clarify the situation I got their recorded message of an extended wait time, which right now is 244 minutes or the suggestion I should contact them on line and handle the issue that way. This extended wait time thing has been going on for weeks now, although about two weeks ago I did manage to get through to book another trip with only a ten minute wait time. I definitely do NOT feel comfortable trying to resolve this issue via computer messaging.

I'm once again feeling extremely unhappy with JB at this moment. Any thoughts or suggestions.......

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."