Pat.
I used to be a HUGE fan of Jet Blue for many years. With that said, i now try to avoid them whenever possible. Everything that they stood for for so many years went down the drain years ago. Remember JB used to tout that they were not collecting extra fees for baggage. Well, we know that went by the boards. Also remember that they used to tout their seats were larger than the competition. Again....by the boards. And now, unless you pay extra for ''seat selection'' you get gauged an additional 30 to 50 bucks to reserve a smaller than old seat!! The straw that finally broke the camel's back, was when JB left my wife and myself basically stranded on the island last year, when they decided NOT to send planes down to SXM, to pick up all the passengers that they dropped off after we all were asked to leave the island when Covid forced the shutdown. While we were scrambling finding our way out, JB's attitude to all of us was basically, ''It sucks to be you...we can't help you". Thankfully we were able to find seats on AA and get us to MIA. I have since flown AA whenever we can, and am once again booked on AA for March 2022. JB is nothing now, like they used to be, and has become everything that they said they would not. I consider myself lucky, where i live since I have a choice to fly out of either FLL or MIA, even though MIA is another half hour drive, and a nightmare to drive to, but....for cheaper fares, and better service i surely will. JB has also cut their everyday service from FLL to SXM too. sad.