Originally Posted by NCSailor
I have said this before. The BB controversy will diminish when the Irma damage is repaired. There was a shortage of moorings this high season which was the first with a “normal” number of boats post Irma. We were down in late February. I have never seen so many boats racing to Anegada at 9am. The lack of Willy T at the Bight. BEYC closed, Saba closed, Marina Cay limping, Trellis limping, Little Harbor limping, WE limping.
In my 29 years of boating in the BVI Cooper was always an after thought. Now because they are open they are the bell of the ball. Everyone wants a piece. Not me, service there has almost always sucked.
Two years from now BB will be a service some use. But many will opt not to pay the premium. Gotta play the long game and not get your panties in a bunch.

You’re last paragraph should read:
Two years from now BB will have total control of BB and FCFS mooring balls and will then talk with the BVI National Parks to make it illegal to destroy the Turtle grass in the mooring fields and therefore NO anchoring will be permitted.