you lost me at "honest"...my primary issue with you all is the service model as I have discussed with Alec privately but I am continuing to become more negative about the whole BB thing with the constant misleading and deceptive statements from you all. Your are severely undermining your credibility. It may or may not impact your business model but I am quite sure it will cause businesses to think twice about jumping in bed with you.

I actually believe that most boaters use the app because they have to in the main season with still reduced moorings. Evidence of this will only come in the off season with other moorings coming on line when you find the "boatyball hole" like I observed at Cooper a couple of weeks ago where all regular balls were taken and only a few BB balls were taken. Only time will tell if you are right or I am.

Who actually posts under BoatyBall moniker? Is this Alec under a different name?

I did go out and look for "positive reviews" and really only could find the Boaty Ball Facebook page with a few positive reviews (when you back out your family and Facebook friends) and 1 negative.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BoatyBall/reviews/?ref=page_internal

So I hope you fix your service model and if you all were actually credible with your statements I for one wouldnt be so down on BB.