Don't know if I am allowed to post this way - if not, please delete - this is from Club O's Facebook page, today, less than 1 hour ago:

Message from Florence:
We apologize to those of you who have not yet received answers to your questions, comments or refund requests.
From your feedback we find we did not receive all the emails sent to us.If you did not receive an answer, please forward your message to reservations@cluborient.com
Feel free to write to this same address if you have questions, need immediate attention, etc.…
We have started to process the deposit refunds for those who requested it.
Doing this is a long process ,as some guests have not only asked for a refund, but also requested a charge back to their bank.This creates a number of issues and takes a lot of time, as each request must be verified.

We are still unable to make credit card refunds because of technical issues, but we are working very hard on it.
I understand it is frustrating, but we continue to work under difficult circumstances.
I would like to thank all our friends for sending nice notes and support messages. It means a lot to us and brightens our days with positive vibes.
Thank you for your patience. We'll get there as quickly as we can thanks to all of you help and support.

Gotta Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart...(J.B.)