huge difference between "resort" and "camp or park". Using the word does not make it so.

That is a big thing right there. It would seem that it would be easier to find out the details of a particular place that it is. Not sure where the marketing is/if any. Many times the websites are not very good about explaining much of anything about the facilities, terms, prices, etc. Sometimes it seems like they do not want people to know about them at all.

And of course clubs in the US are different than locations in the Caribbean for example. I think maybe for some or even many people that are experiencing it for the first time or times -- that if they go to the "resorts" in the caribbean, then they are generally or completely disappointed in the US facilities.

I think that should be easy to overcome to some extent, but it takes an effort on the part of the US facility. As a result of what I just said, I am not sure that hardly any of the US locations have or are even prepared to find out what the new visitor is expecting, wanting, etc. and then be able to at the very least explain what they have to offer in order to avoid the disappointment by the new visitor.

Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors