I heard a saying that "humans are humans and they have been for a long time". I think most humans would enjoy walking in the open air in the all together and love skinny dipping-- if they had the opportunity to try it.

There just aren't that many opportunities for that first try either in their backyard or locally ---

that is why SXM cruise stops have probably afforded many a comfortable first time. Until that first time, your mind has a lot of misconceptions and inhibitions.

Most of the US clubs are 50+ years old. A lot of families brought their kids in the 60,70,80s. Today, I suspect that has dwindled comparatively with parents probably finding it harder to do with all the focus on "protecting" children and thus they can't afford to be misconstrued --- that makes it harder for those younger people to transition and must wait until they hit 40 and take a cruise to SXM.

I'm pretty sure if every American got a free cruise with a free shore excursion to Orient Beach with free Perch Coupons and a free lunch at Papagayo, the population of nudists would skyrocket.