Great topic but not as simple what can be done. Its a complex issue.

1: I think more then ever there is a 'normalization' of nudity. With all the media outlets to choose from and the saturation of the internet there is tons of simple nudity presentations. Young people today are bombarded by nudity in all facets of social media. Plus the popular rise of TV shows like naked and afraid, dating naked and buying naked simple non sexual nudity is being viewed by more people then we can count. This is a good thing. The more people disassociate nudity with sex the more potential people will be open to the idea of nude recreation.

2: Price is important, but not a show stopper. I think this really depends on your situation. I think younger people will tend to be more price sensitive and will be more interested in value. Discounts I think will help here

3: Not interested in memberships, if we were to visit often, then maybe we might be interested if I would save money. Most people we meet are not card carrying nudists and have no desire to be a member. I would venture a guess the same is true for young people as well.

4: Facilities are critical. If no pool, immediately crossed off the list, show stopper for us. A pool is typically the biggest draw so if not on a beach a pool is a must. The quality of the facilities is also very important.
If you are offering up cheap accommodations (weather over priced or not) I am not interested. Agree with what others posters have said, if the rooms/facilities are poor, not up to modern standards, I am not paying/staying. There seems to be a distinction between camp vs resort. Nudist camps have a negative connotation in the sense that they are thought to be in the deep woods away from society at large. They also tend to be older facilities. Nude resorts that also offer camping options seem to be more popular. I think how a nude establishment is marketed plays a huge role in its perception and how successful it will be.

5: Free wi-fi a must, especially if the resort not in an area with good cellular coverage. Without this you have no chance getting younger guests in the door. The younger people live on their device and they are not going away.
Common sense device polices can deal with any issues other people may have. The biggest fear is having your picture taken. Simply tape a business card over the camera or something others can see that the camera is covered and problem goes away. At least a resort this can be controlled. In a public nude environment like a public beach there is no chance of dealing with camera issue.

6: Clothing optional vs nude: Its fine to market a resort as clothing optional(to entice newbies), but at a minimum the pool deck should be nude required. We are trying to sell a nude resort but if people are not going nude then why go. I get the first time jitters. Everybody has been there, but the best way is to just do it and in 5 minutes(if it takes that long) you forget you are naked. If we want more nude resorts, then they should be nude resorts with the expectation guests are nude, that's why we are going.

7: Nudist ownership vs non nudist ownership. Not really sure why someone who is not a nudist would own a nude resort but the resorts we have been to are far better under a nudist owner(preferably, an active owner). Many nude resorts that fail or close are under non nudist ownership and they don't know or understand their clients.

8: Social...Social...Social If a resort does not have an active presence in social media(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc, etc, etc)its doomed. If you are not on 1 or more major social networks you are dead to the younger generation. You have no chance of marketing to them unless they seek you out. Nude resorts are typically run by less tech savvy people and some make the critical error of not even having a website, critical error. If you lack the skill, hire someone. Get a presence and maintain it, keep it current. This is your first impression. If it sucks or does not exist, you blew your first impression and your initial sale is now that much harder.

9: Online reviews are also critical and is related to item 8. If the resort does not read/take seriously online reviews...another critical error. Forget the nude part for a second, We wont stay anywhere with poor reviews and we check reviews vigorously before any stay. Nude resorts are competing with every textile resort weather they like it or not. Nude resorts need to be on point with any type of resort. All things being equal, the ability to use the resort in the nude is the main draw/selling point. Don't try to be something else, otherwise I will find another nude resort that is interested in letting its guests roam free of clothing.

Our 2 cents.
We have been nudists for over 25 years starting out when we were 18 and have been to many nude establishments overs the years and we have seen things that work and things that don't. Hopefully, we will see more nude options in the coming years.
Cheers