Overpriced, $50 a day to just visit, you kidding me.

I think that is a legitimate issue. We have paid that for a day pass at an all inclusive in the Caribbean, but then you got food and drink at no charge, along with towels, etc. So that is a downside for sure... and sometimes the day pass is per person, which then, well....

I remember a long time ago we went to a "club" as a day pass thing. They required full nudity from the moment you entered the property. We were met at the parking lot area, told about the full nudity, said ok. Put "everything" in the car and locked it. Went to the office --- you know when you require full nudity there is no place to put the credit card!!!!! It would have been helpful if they had directed/taken us to the office before, instead we had to take everything off once we got out of the car!! Yes, we had a beach bag, see below but.... Never went back, they were friendly enough after the fact, but that was not the point and it did not make us feel welcome from the get go.

We had taken along a beach bag for towels, so we were fine. But we did not know what we would have done if we had not had the beach bag. It wuold have been awkward. The details on day passes generally leave a whole lot to be desired, as we took towels as we did not know if they were provided or not. I cannot remember if they wanted to see what was in the beach bag or not, all I remember was the uncomfortable feeling at the very beginning of the day. I don't think that is the best way to encourage things, at least in my opinion. It does a disservice to the resort and the c/o-nudity experience. And we had been to multiple c/o resorts already, but in the caribbean.

Last edited by Eric_Hill; 10/03/2015 02:11 PM.