c/o resorts are failing not the desire to be CO

Our perspective, we live within 1 hours of two CO "resorts" and have been to each one just once, been to others as well-once. Overpriced, $50 a day to just visit, you kidding me. For a tiny pool that in one case had a bath tub ring around it. Conditions of grounds are at best like a marginal camp ground. Even for us middle aged folks, everybody is much older. Not that we don't like older folks ...going to be there sooner then we like, but want to chat about more then what is was like during the war. Accommodations, really? We have traveled a bit and have spent countless nights away and nowhere has any naturist venue even come close to the standards of a Hampton Inn. Younger folks have grown up to except and their kids have stayed at places where the norm is modern, cleaner, bigger and better…even on the low end of the hospitality scale. That’s why all these road side mom and pop motels are closed up....same analogy for naturist venues. The closest resort that holds a candle is Caliente, but that’s not now a true naturist venue from what I understand (have not been there). The down side when naturist venues add more of a party atmosphere they become more sexual, so the viscous cycle starts. Make it more fun – this makes it harder and more effort by the venue to control and manage but alienate some people - Don’t make changes - you get our attitude (which many share) we just won’t go, no new members and the venues just withers away.

P.S. I like the idea of TVs at Club and that won’t make me spend more time in the room. But if anything it makes the resort more modern.