Sorry, but if you think an "elite" commercial service that is not price sensitive will fill planes and be a success you are suggesting indeed that you believe in "build it and they will come philosophy" as mentioned...and I agree with that poster that Shoeless Joe ain't showing up. There is a reason there are a load of seats in coach and only a few up front. You are
not going to fill airliners w first class pricing to a Caribbean destination. The net jet crowd will like the air strip and would also keep the elite service you mention from filling seats. I think you way over estimate the North American use of the off shore banking in the BVI. It is not as valuable to US companies/citizens as one saw in the recent dump of off shore documents stolen from the big law firm, almost none from US. Time will tell ..I wouldn't want to invest in the airport or a non price sensitive carrier . I suspect if comes to be there will be mostly PM landings just like STT to allow a carrier to aggregate (typed aggravate in auto correct..very accurate) passengers to the departure hub before taking off mid day and turning around quickly back to the states.
. I don't see night arrivals and early morning daily departures like STT in the cards. But time will tell. My fear is that taxes and fees will continue to skyrocket to pay for an albatross.