tradewinds said:
Storm Jib is the former PA_Ron, who I think was kicked off of here. casailor always feels the need to defend him for whatever reason, saying Ron is a full-time BVI resident. Yet, Ron has been posting from Pennsylvania for as long as I can remember. So, he must have some long arms for being a "full time BVI resident" for the past 16 years and posting from Pennsylvania. As I said before, if you feel the need to defend "Storm Jib" and all his worldy experiences, have him post his experience and not a bunch of cut & paste garbage.

I noticed that as well ..odd a BVI resident is posting non stop from eastern Pennsylvania and believes one of those direct flights should be just up the road from him in Newark. LOL guess Calsail didn't click the IP into the free service and was fooled by likely a claim via the "internets" .

I have no beef if someone believes something different than I do..but this whole retread of its feasible to build a very expensive runway that may be dangerous or impossible to get certification..to change the makeup of the visitors to the BVI when the biggest problem is lack of increase in numbers ..so that even fewer come is beyond silly. At any rate he is indeed a troll with or without an agenda concerning the airport. so I will as I said I would a couple posts back.. smile make this my last post on the issue and wish him well in handling his sprawling BVI digs from Penn.