LianeLeTendre said:
I am amazed at the vitriolic and personal nature of some of the posts in this thread.

Amen!

And as I said earlier in the thread "You sounds like some of the anti-GMO idiots who say that anyone pro-GMO is obviously a paid "Monsatan shill". People can disagree with you just because they disagree with you.

One guy says "Don't know who Stormjib is but he seems to be a business type that has a vested interest in part of this deal. Stormjib, please identify your self."

Another guy says "Are you Mr George? Why not clue us in to your interest ?"

StormJib is not Ajit George. He is a guy with a different opinion than you. Or maybe he's just explaining the government's reasoning, such as they think they are reasoning. But I can tell you one thing, he is a property owner and full-time resident of the BVI for at least 16 years, and as such, it could certainly be argued that he has more right to an opinion about the BVI than what is mostly a bunch of tourists.

Personally, I think the airport expansion is a mistake being driven by the larger properties and certain outside investors. And I agree that a real ferry is an excellent solution. But having lived in Tortola for almost 19 years, StormJib is unfortunately probably correct in his assessment of the ferry situation - too much politics with the ferry companies themselves, and the two governments.

But there is no reason to be so rude to someone who disagrees with you. Play nice.

Last edited by casailor53; 05/19/2016 02:03 PM.