Originally Posted by bailau
Originally Posted by xrayman67
Originally Posted by Akflyer
We are going to be chartering this May on our first visit since 2015. I have been following this thread to try to understand the Boatyball option and I have a question about reserving for multiple nights. If you know that you want to spend multiple consecutive days at a location does Boatyball allow you to reserve more than one night on the same ball, or do you need to try and re-reserve every day? I have not been able to find an answer to this on their website and I'm hoping someone on this forum may know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by bailau
No...each day you need to reserve that day starting at 700 am trying to get reservations. My advice is to avoid BB wherever you can for reasons stated over the last 9 pages. It was a complete pain in February screwing around with their primitive website at 700 3 different days and fortunately we didn't need it. We will be down in May as well and it isn't as crowded so that should help. The only real place it comes into play is Cooper.

Leverick has plenty of other options and Anegada does as well to include anchoring.

Akflyer and bailau, We'll be down first 10 days of May. When is your trip? We're on a Sunsail 38 mono flying a red Jolly Roger! Stop and say hello if you see us!!!

We are May 12th - May 20th on a moorings Powercat 514PC. We will be flying Kenny Chesney's Love for Love City Flag and Operation Sail it Forward flag. 3 adults and 6 college kids...

It would be great to catch up with any TTOLer...

Ski2Play-I look forward doing that one day. Being responsible for a boat and crew isnt always as fun as sitting still. My buddy owns the Pink House on Jost and have thought of staying there or Anegada for 1 week. I would actually look forward to your trip report...

Akflyer-You have a powercat. Get to Cooper by 930, Leverick by 1030 and Anegada by 1030 and you will be fine. If you choose a weekend any of those 3 should be pretty clear in May, especially Anegada

The Moorings 38.2 (382 was a typo on my part) that we have is actually a monohull sailboat, so we will be traveling a bit slower than a powercat.